Manoir de la Fiole
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Manoir de la Fiole

Forum en lien avec le jeu en Ligne les Royaumes Renaissants

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Daimyo

AuteurMessage
Idril
La Petite Fiole
Idril

Daimyo Empty
MessageSujet: Daimyo   Daimyo EmptyMar 13 Fév 2018 - 17:52

Citation :
Expéditeur : Izumi.
Date d'envoi : 13/02/1466 - 00:53:21
Titre : invitation

Ohayo Gozaimasu Yamato sama

As a contemplator of the Kami I suppose she knows me by being an active part in Jinja Honcho, but I introduce myself. My name is Shimizu Izumi, among other things, current Gahaku of the Mantimu of Daimyo Uchi.

Almost 6 months ago I was asked to reactivate your mantoru and after many procedures and permits from the higher ranks, I was assigned as Gahaku. I am currently looking for old records of the noble families of your Kuni, but all the documents are very old so I have made a call to the families and nobles who come and deliver, if they were, their certificates. Now, Amayazo san has requested to do the recognition ceremony of the Ookami family again and I would like you, as Daimyo de Uchi, to be present to confirm and validate your commitment to the Kuni.

Onegai, if you agree, I invite you to stop by Uchi's office in the heraldic building to start the ceremony.

Tsukuyomi no Mikoto offer wisdom, enlighten her walk and fill her heart with love

Asahi Shimizu Izumi

(please, let me know if you will go to edit the first post ... I did not name the Daimyo because I was not sure if they wanted to participate)

link:
http://forum.shogunkingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?p=2557391#2557391

traduction:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Idril
La Petite Fiole
Idril

Daimyo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Daimyo   Daimyo EmptyMer 14 Fév 2018 - 14:37

Citation :
Ohayo gosaimasu Asahi Shimizu Izumi sama

I respond positively to your invitation.

I do not exactly understand the connection between my presence and the ookami family but I come with pleasure to represent uchi kuni.

May the kami want you and your family

Yamato Yumia
Uchi no Kuni
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Daimyo
Page 1 sur 1